Discover the MBA that’s as innovative as you are.
At Jefferson Online, we don’t believe in the status quo. You need a degree as dynamic as the business world you are ready to lead. That’s why we have developed a flexible, innovative MBA to prepare you for the demands of the modern business world. Our integrated curriculum develops dynamic problem-solvers and entrepreneurial thinkers who are ready for career success, with a focus on real-world skills that you can apply immediately.
- Relevant, project-based curriculum
- Faculty of industry experts with real-world experience
- Part of the Kanbar College of Design, Engineering and Commerce
January 13, 2020
Next Start Date
18 - 24 Months
Foundations (9 credits)
- IMBFX 503 Foundations of Economic Analysis
- IMBFX 504 Intro to Financial & Managerial Accounting
- IMBFX 505 Financial Management
- IMBFX 508 Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions
- IMBFX 510 Operation Management
iMBA Core (36 credits)
- IMBAX 600 Management Concepts*
- IMBAX 601 Marketing Concepts*
- IMBAX 602 Managing Innovative People & Teams
- IMBAX 604 Business Model Innovation
- IMBAX 625 Communications, Negotiations and the Creative Economy
- IMBAX 627 Competitive Technical Intelligence
- IBMAX 628 Accounting for Management Decisions
- IMBAX 629 Financial Policy & Planning
- IMBAX 630 Operations from a Systems Perspective
- IMBAX 642 Strategic Insight & Implementation
- IMBAX 700 International Economics & Finance
- IMBAX 714 New Product Development
- IMBAX 759 Entrepreneurship
*Qualified students may receive Advanced Standing waivers for these courses based on prior learning, experience and demonstrated skills or competencies
An MBA is one of the most valuable and versatile degrees you can earn. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for management-level professionals is expected to grow significantly through the year 2024. Roles at this level also command impressive salaries, with the median annual wage at more than $97,000. Graduates of Jefferson Online’s iMBA program are qualified for careers such as:
- Management consultant
- CEO or COO
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Strategy operations manager
"I want to take the next step in my career and I want to make sure that I am prepared for anything that might come my way. Getting my MBA [at Jefferson Online] has helped me to learn business perspectives beyond just what I know from my own job, in my own industry."
Blair JonesOnline Innovation MBA Graduate Read More
- Submit a completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
- You must have post-undergraduate professional work experience and are required to submit your resume during the online application process. Depending on your undergraduate educational background, additional supporting documents may be required.