Discover the MBA that’s as innovative as you are.
At Jefferson Online, we don’t believe in the status quo. With our integrated curriculum, you’ll gain the skills you need to make a positive impact in your career through the development and execution of industry-disrupting and customer-centric business models. Our Online Innovation MBA (iMBA) program provides the intellectual tools to interpret current issues for multinational firms, such as foreign exchange markets and associated risk, portfolio effects of capital markets and more. Through our iMBA online program, you’ll also learn to effectively analyze venture opportunities and create viable and practical business plans.
Whether you’re seeking to build your business, problem-solving skills, or are eager to seize entrepreneurial opportunities, our International Graduate Business Trip can help you achieve your goals through industry exposure and experience. This exciting opportunity, which is offered every spring to Thomas Jefferson University MBA students, allows you to explore corporations in countries such as India, Spain, England, China and Australia. Whatever your goal may be, our iMBA online program will transform you into a dynamic problem-solver and entrepreneurial thinker who is ready for career success.
- Apply creative leadership concepts to innovative organizational structures and ethical decision-making
- Strategize and implement plans for global industries
- Utilize product design methodology to identify customer needs, create protypes and develop effective business plans
May 4, 2020
Next Start Date
18 - 24 Months
Foundations (9 credits)
- IMBF 503 Foundations of Economic Analysis
- IMBF 504 Intro to Financial & Managerial Accounting
- IMBF 505 Financial Management
- IMBF 508 Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions
- IMBF 510 Operation Management
iMBA Core (36 credits)
- IMBA 602 Managing Innovative People & Teams
- IMBA 604 Business Model Innovation
- IMBA 625 Communications, Negotiations and the Creative Economy
- IMBA 627 Competitive Technical Intelligence
- IMBA 628 Accounting for Management Decisions
- IMBA 629 Financial Policy & Planning
- IMBA 630 Operations from a Systems Perspective
- IMBA 642 Strategic Insight & Implementation
- IMBA 700 International Economics & Finance
- IMBA 714 New Product Development
- IMBA 731 Design Thinking in Business
- IMBA 759 Entrepreneurship
An MBA is one of the most valuable and versatile degrees you can earn. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for management-level professionals is expected to grow significantly through the year 2024. Roles at this level also command impressive salaries, with the median annual wage at more than $97,000. Graduates of Jefferson Online’s iMBA program are qualified for careers such as:
- Management consultant
- CEO or COO
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Strategy operations manager
"I want to take the next step in my career and I want to make sure that I am prepared for anything that might come my way. Getting my MBA [at Jefferson Online] has helped me to learn business perspectives beyond just what I know from my own job, in my own industry."
Blair JonesOnline Innovation MBA Graduate Read More
- Submit a completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
- You must have post-undergraduate professional work experience and are required to submit your resume during the online application process. Depending on your undergraduate educational background, additional supporting documents may be required.