Discover the MBA that’s as innovative as you are.
At Jefferson Online (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University), we don’t believe in the status quo. You need a degree as dynamic as the business world you are ready to lead. That’s why we have developed a flexible, innovative MBA to prepare you for the demands of the modern business world. Our integrated curriculum develops dynamic problem-solvers and entrepreneurial thinkers who are ready for career success, with a focus on real-world skills that you can apply immediately.
- Relevant, project-based curriculum
- Faculty of industry experts with real-world experience
- Part of the Kanbar College of Design, Engineering and Commerce
March 5, 2018
Next Start Date
18 - 24 Months
Foundations (12 credits)*
- IMBFX 503 Foundations of Economic Analysis
- IMBFX 504 Intro to Financial & Managerial Accounting
- IMBFX 505 Financial Management
- IMBFX 508 Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions
- IMBFX 510 Operation Management
- IMBAX 600 Management Concepts
- IMBAX 601 Marketing Concepts
*Qualified students may receive Advanced Standing waivers for these courses based on prior learning, experience and demonstrated skills or competencies
iMBA Core (33 credits)
- IMBAX 602 Managing Innovative People & Teams
- IMBAX 604 Business Model Innovation
- IMBAX 625 Communications, Negotiations and the Creative Economy
- IMBAX 627 Competitive Technical Intelligence
- IBMAX 628 Accounting for Management Decisions
- IMBAX 629 Financial Policy & Planning
- IMBAX 630 Operations from a Systems Perspective
- IMBAX 642 Strategic Insight & Implementation
- IMBAX 700 International Economics & Finance
- IMBAX 714 New Product Development
- IMBAX 759 Entrepreneurship
An MBA is one of the most valuable and versatile degrees you can earn. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for management-level professionals is expected to grow significantly through the year 2024. Roles at this level also command impressive salaries, with the median annual wage at more than $97,000. Graduates of Jefferson Online’s iMBA program are qualified for careers such as:
- Management consultant
- CEO or COO
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Strategy operations manager
"I want to take the next step in my career and I want to make sure that I am prepared for anything that might come my way. Getting my MBA [at Jefferson Online] has helped me to learn business perspectives beyond just what I know from my own job, in my own industry."
Blair JonesOnline Innovation MBA Graduate Read More
- Submit a completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
- You must have post-undergraduate professional work experience and are required to submit your resume during the online application process. Depending on your undergraduate educational background, additional supporting documents may be required.