A business degree designed for leaders like you.
Knowledge breeds success. Now, get the knowledge you need for the career you want with Jefferson Online’s B.S. in Business Management. Learn the leadership skills to make the most out of an organization’s people, processes and potential to help it achieve its goals. Our curriculum is focused on teaching you to drive innovation while gaining expertise in professional communication, change management, problem solving and more.Request Info
April 30, 2018
Next Start Date
General Requirements (24 Credits)
- CSS101 Learning Across the Lifespan (Note: Students start their program with this course)
- Social Science
- Information Systems
Lower Division Electives (Up to 30 Credits)
You may transfer credits earned from successfully completed courses from previously attended, accredited colleges/universities. The transfer credits will be determined from transcripts. Your academic advisor will help you choose courses to complete your degree.
General Education Core (18 Credits)
- Business, Industry and Work in American History
- Globalization and World Politics
- The Social Science of the Workplace
- Financial Accounting
- Professional Communication Skills
- Professional Studies Capstone (Students may take this course when they reach 100+ credits)
Professional Education Core (21 Credits)
- Elements of Organization
- Principles of Management
- Learning with Technology
- Economic Decision Making
- Finding and Evaluating Statistical Data
- Financial Decision Making (Prerequisite: STAT 311)
- Leadership Theory and Ethical Practices
Upper Division Electives (12 Credits)
Your academic advisor will help you choose courses to complete your degree.
Major Concentration (15 Credits)
- Operations Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Capstone Seminar
Upon graduation from our business management program, you’ll be prepared for a wide variety of roles in business, non-profit and governmental organizations. Our alumni excel in fields like retail, banking and finance, insurance, global manufacturing, public agencies and service firms. Graduates are qualified for careers such as:
- Account manager
- Sales manager
- Business analyst
- Marketing research analyst
Jefferson Online (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) has a rolling admissions policy that allows decisions to be made as soon as your file is complete.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Provide an official copy of a high school transcript with a posted graduation date or proof of successful completion of a GED program. Home-schooled students are also encouraged to apply for admission. Interested applicants should contact (855) 865-5565 to discuss application requirements.
- High school and GED accreditation must be recognized by a state, regional, or other accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- If you have earned credits after high school, you will need to submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
Once you’ve applied, your enrollment counselor will provide you with an Official Transcript Request form. You should fill this out and return it signed in ink to your Enrollment Counselor. We will work to request your transcripts from any prior institutions on your behalf. You can get a head start on the credit evaluation process by submitting unofficial transcripts of grades and credits for prior coursework to email@example.com, with a statement indicating where you are in the application process.Tuition and Financial Aid Apply Now