A business degree designed for leaders like you.
Knowledge breeds success. Now, get the knowledge you need for the career you want with Jefferson Online’s B.S. in Business Management. Learn the leadership skills to make the most out of an organization’s people, processes and potential to help it achieve its goals. Our curriculum is focused on teaching you to drive innovation while gaining expertise in professional communication, change management, problem solving and more.Request Info
Next Start Date
General Education Requirements (21 Credits)
- Written Communication Elective
- Written Communication Elective
- STAX 211 Finding & Evaluating Statistical Data 3
- COMX 220 Speaking to Lead in the Digital Age
- PHLX 222 Applied Professional Ethics
- Social Science Elective
Foundation Requirements (21 Credits)
- CSSX 101 Learning Across the Lifespan
- ACCX 111 Financial Accounting
- ACCX 112 Managerial Accounting
- BLWX 211 Business Law
- ECNX 231 Economic Decision Making
- MGTX 212 Principles of Management
- MKTX 212 Principles of Marketing
Creativity & Leadership Core (15 Credits)
- CLCX 310 Creativity Foundations and Applications
- CLCX 320 Creativity in Digital Age
- CLCX 330 Project Management
- CLCX 340 Leading Diverse Organizations
- CLCX 350 Creative Leadership
Major Requirements (15 Credits)
- MISX 211 Management Information Systems
- FINX 323 Financial Decision Making
- MGTX 321 Operations Management
- MGTX 322 Business Analytics and Visualization
- BUSX 498 Business Management Capstone
Free Electives (48 Credits)
You may transfer credits earned from successfully completed courses from previously attended, accredited colleges/universities. The transfer credits will be determined from transcripts. Your academic advisor will help you choose courses to complete your degree.
Upon graduation from our business management program, you’ll be prepared for a wide variety of roles in business, non-profit and governmental organizations. Our alumni excel in fields like retail, banking and finance, insurance, global manufacturing, public agencies and service firms. Graduates are qualified for careers such as:
- Account manager
- Sales manager
- Business analyst
- Marketing research analyst
Jefferson Online has a rolling admissions policy that allows decisions to be made as soon as your file is complete.
- Submit a completed online application.
- Provide an official copy of a high school transcript with a posted graduation date or proof of successful completion of a GED program. Home-schooled students are also encouraged to apply for admission. Thomas Jefferson University accepts official transcripts electronically from previously attended institutions. Transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Transcript Processing Center
Thomas Jefferson University
851 Trafalgar Court, Suite 420
Maitland, FL 32751
- High school and GED accreditation must be recognized by a state, regional, or other accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- If you have earned credits after high school, you will need to submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. An official copy of a transcript is a transcript that is stamped with the school’s seal.
Once you’ve applied, your enrollment counselor will provide you with an Official Transcript Request form. You should fill this out and return it signed in ink to your Enrollment Counselor. We will work to request your transcripts from any prior institutions on your behalf. You can get a head start on the credit evaluation process by submitting unofficial transcripts of grades and credits for prior coursework to email@example.com, with a statement indicating where you are in the application process.Tuition and Financial Aid Apply Now